Help raise £5000 by having your will written
Help raise £5000 to beat cancer by having your will written this September
Throughout September, Southampton Hospital Charity is inviting supporters to have their will professionally written or updated in exchange for a small donation to the charity.
The donation will buy you the time to sit and discuss your requirements with a professional solicitor who will provide you with honest recommendations suited to your needs.
Suggested donations start at just £45 for a codicil, which amends an already existing will, £95 for a basic single will or £145 for a pair of basic mirror wills.
Money raised throughout the month will go to our PLANETS (Pancreatic Liver and Neuroendocrine Tumours) fund, or supporters can direct their donation to whichever area of the hospital is closest to their heart.
After providing for your loved ones, Southampton Hospital Charity also hopes that supporters will include a gift to the hospital in their will.
Fundraising officer Jacqui Cammish says, “Donating just 1% of the residue of your estate or as much as you can spare will make a huge difference to the lives of our future patients. You can leave your footprint in the future. Thank you.”
If you would like to find out more information about our write your will month, then please contact the charity on 023 8120 8881, visit www.southamptonhospitalcharity.org
*Photo courtesy of Tough Mudder for copyright purposes
Make sure you book your appointment early to avoid disappointment with one of the following solicitors:
- Sue Jones - ALLENS SOLICITORS, Southsea - 02392 822411 (Free client parking and disabled access)
- Sue Jones - ALLENS SOLICITORS, Winchester St, Botley - 02392 822411
- Advocate Andrew Begg - ANDREW BEGG & CO, St Helier, Jersey - 01534 734234
- Caroline Coats, CAROLINE COATS & CO, Blackfield - 02380 890919
- Chris Matthews, CHURCHERS BOLITHO WAY SOLICITORS, Gosport - 02392 603400
- Chris Matthews, CHURCHERS BOLITHO WAY SOLICITORS, Lee-on-the-Solent - 02392 551500
- Karen Appleby, DAVID EBERT LLP, West End - 02380 477625
- Graham Lawrence, KITELEYS SOLICITORS (Incorporating Peter J Fowler), Wimborne - 01202 849242
- Graham Lawrence, KITELEYS SOLICITORS, Southampton General Hospital - 02380 909091
- Charlotte Goodson, SOUSA RICHARDS, Southampton - 02380 713060
- Michelle Shergill, MICHELLE SHERGILL LEGAL, Romsey and home visits - 01794 329262 / 07957 307256
- Paul Wheeler, WHEELERS SOLICITORS, Newport, Isle of Wight - 01983 533938