Lottery grant available for staff
Southampton Hospital Charity aims to enhance the services and facilities provided at Southampton General and the Princess Anne Hospitals.
The money raised from the charity’s weekly lottery will be available for bids annually to fund smaller projects. Please note that this is available to UHS staff only for the sole benefit of our patients.
Grant total: £20,000
Example allocation: 2 x £5k, 2 x £2.5k, 5 x £1k (please feel free to bid for any amount)
Downloadable Grant applications process
Downloadable Application form
To make an application, the project must adhere to and demonstrate the following criteria:
1. The project is for the benefit of NHS patients at UHS
2. The project must be to enhance an existing UHS service
To make an application, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief outline of the project, demonstrating the criteria above with the total cost of the project.
1. There is no limit to the number of applications from any care group, division, ward or individual but you MUST be a member of staff at UHS
2. Any successful projects will have to be approved by the Trust at the appropriate level of management
3. Grant monies will not fund ongoing running costs. The applicant will need to secure these from an additional source
4. Applications will run from 1 May 2016 and run until 31 May 2016. All emails must be received by 31 May in order to be considered
5. The charity will contact applicants by 30 June, to either
a. take the application further with a request for a meeting or additional information or
b. to inform you, that you have been unsuccessful at this time
Joining our lottery
|Lottery grant bid process and criteria lottery application form 2016|